Members of Saint Elizabeth University's Board of Trustees are primarily responsible for establishing and/or approving general policies for the administration of the University, nomination of the President, and financial stability, and are noted for devoting their time and resources to making the University a preeminent institution of higher education.
- Elizabeth M. Renyi, B.S., M.S.
Chair, SEU Board of Trustees
- Ronald H. Lataille, B.S., M.B.A.
Vice Chair, SEU Board of Trustees
- Helen J. Streubert, Ed.D., ANEF
President and Treasurer
- Michael J. McGovern, B.S., M.A., Ed.D.
- Marcia Y. Cantarella, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.
- David M. Daly, B.S., M.B.A.
- Reverend A. Craig Dunn, B.A., M.Div., S.T.M.
- Sister Maureen Dunne, B.A., M.A.
- Sister Deborah Humphreys, A.B., M.S.W., M.F.A., L.C.S.W.
- Winifred M. Johanson, B.A.
- Raymond G. Kunz, B.S., M.B.A.
- Brian Luing, B.A., M.A.
- Lois Mancuso, B.A., M.A.E.
- Gailon W. McGowen, Jr., B.A., J.D.
- Sister Cecilia McManus, SC, B.S.N., M.S.N.
- Donna B. McNamara, B.A., Ph.D.
- Susan M. Mello, B.S., J.D., LL.M.
- Sister Patricia A. Mennor, SC, A.A., M.S.W., M.S.
- Reverend Monsignor Robert Sterling Meyer, JD, STL, JCL, BA, STB
- Susan M. Michel, B.A.
- Irena Moore, B.A., M.S., LPC, LCADC, ACS
- Sook May Ong, B.S., M.S.
- Nikki Sumpter, B.S., M.S.