Saint Elizabeth University offers a straight-forward, pragmatic approach to helping active and retired military personnel and their eligible family members obtain their college education.
We partner with the military by offering:
- Participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program, providing additional tuition benefits for military and their families.
- SEU has been selected as a top school for 2016 by the Military Advanced Education and Transition Guide.
- A personal evaluation of past academic endeavors and work experience to determine the most efficient way to further your education. We are active members of the Concurrent Admissions Program, or ConAP.
- Credit for past education and life experience through the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) program, College Level Examination Program (CLEP), and American Council on Education (ACE).
- On-site financial assistance evaluation and explanation of GI Bill benefits for you and your family.
- Personal attention through the Office of Admission, (973) 290-4700 or email@example.com.
Leadership Scholarship Program
Saint Elizabeth University is now a proud member of the Leadership Scholar Program, which helps honorably discharged Marines continue their education.
Visit http://www.usmc-mccs.org/services/education/leadership-scholar/ to learn how you can take advantage of this membership.
Various types of federal assistance is offered for veterans and/or spouses or dependents of veterans. Qualified persons should contact their local Veterans Administration Office or visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/ for information regarding the GI Bill.
- For admissions questions contact the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For verification of enrollment contact Marybeth Obrycki, Registrar, email@example.com.
- For financial aid information contact James Kulhawy, Assistant Director of Financial Aid, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For tuition/fees information contact Ethel DeStephan, Bursar, email@example.com.